Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Doing well!

I am so pleased to say that my lovely neighbour B is home from hospital now and doing well. Needless to say, I am checking on her all the time to make sure that she is alright...I just cannot help it! I don't think she minds though...not yet anyway! It's so good to have her back and, of course, the pussies were delighted to see her!

I am also pleased to report that Amaryllis is doing well...

despite having suffered the further trauma of losing a flower bud as a result of the antics of a couple of high spirited teenagers!

I don't whether the broken off flower will do well, but the flower in the pot is just beginning to open today...
and it is so beautiful...I love those colours!
I have been making lots more vintage embroidery handbag mirrors this week...
as they've been extremely popular since they were featured in the Telegraph Magazine! It was lovely to receive this pretty 'thank you' card from a customer saying that she was "thrilled to bits" with her mirrors.

I would also like to say thank you...thank you to everyone who has commented on my blog over the last couple of weeks...I appreciate it so much and I've not forgotten you! I hope to find the time to catch up on what all you lovely people have been up to very soon but, at the moment, it seems that doing well at one thing means not doing quite so well at others!
Back soon,
Rebecca
x

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your neighbour is very reassured by your kind concern.
    How nice to receive a "thank you" from a happy customer, the mirrors do look lovely.
    Beautiful Amaryllis, hope the bud survives too.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how your neighbour was the other day! Glad she is ok and back at home!

    Really pleased the article has done really well for you business wise!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see someone else who enjoys re-using vintage embroidery!
    Love the colour of your Amaryllis ;-)

    ReplyDelete