Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Busy making...

...new friends, contacts and sales at the weekend at the Wool & Textiles Craft Fair in Sheffield which, combined with a large wholesale order, has meant that I've also been busy making more of these:
Meanwhile, bags of these gorgeous apples and plums are waiting for me in the kitchen so it looks like I shall be busy making jams, chutneys and mincemeat over the next few days too!

My husband returned home from work with a box full of these jars, which were given to him by a work colleague on the proviso that she receives one back full of something!! - I don't think that will be a problem, do you?

I've just been busy making way around the Big Apple...no, not New York...this beauty:

A scrumptious 12oz apple...yes, it really is a standard sized mug in the photo! Delicious and yet another example of fabulous home grown produce that would never make it to the supermarket shelves because of its size!
Well, I should really be busy making more lovely brooches and Christmassy things so I had better sign off for today.....
Back soon,
Rebecca
x

3 comments:

  1. No please, I can't think of Christmas-well done you for getting started! I too have to make some chutney tonight-more chutney!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have plenty to get on with!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to get so many Boone Maman jam jars! I love this time ofthe year, the jam making, berry & apple picking. Feels so homely & satisfying.
    Could luck with the things that you are making for Christmas. The brooches are very pretty!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete