Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Wow! An award .....

for me...really...I have received this 'One Lovely Blog Award' - thank you so much Helen, I am delighted to accept!! Helen has an Etsy shop called Cattoo, and you can find her here: http://www.justalittlepeek-justalittlepeek.blogspot.com/ - do take a look!

Mmmm...now, I need to choose 15 blogs that I think are lovely and deserve this award...where to begin? Here goes:

Dream Acres

Attic 24

Snapdragon's Garden

Tales from our cottage

Everyday life

Kitschen Pink

This vintage life

Bertie Meadows

Sal's Snippets

Jane and the happy crow

Mrs Bobo Bun

Suzy's Vintage Attic

Little Gem's World

Notes from my days

Oh, Kirby

I love all these blogs for lots of different reasons - please take a look and see what you think!

Right, I must stop looking at lovely blogs and get on with some preparation for the village fete I'm attending on 5th July - I still have stock to make, labelling and pricing to do....oooh, the list goes on... and it always take so much longer than I think it will!!

Back soon,

Rebecca x

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the awards :) I hope you will post a photo of your stall at the village fete - looking forward to seeing that! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you kind lady i would be happy to accept :-)
    going to have a look through some of the rest that i dont know as its a good way to find new lovely blogs :-)
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.
    Glad to have found your blog...will add it to my faves!
    Have a great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me for the award. You have a lovely blog by the way.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thankyou for the lovely award! you have a lovely blog too. I know a couple of your favourites but will go and have a peep at the others soon. Your award may not appear on my blog for a few days as I am up to my eyes in work and visitors at the mo, but thankyou again. Will have to work out which 15 to nominate myself now! See you again soon. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very kind, thank-you. I shall pop it in a post one day soon! t.x

    ReplyDelete