Tuesday, 16 August 2011

A few of my favourite things...

Rain drops on roses...

whiskers on kittens...


strawberries and knitting!



One of my daughter's friends had seen this gorgeous tea cosy in a magazine and wondered if I could knit one for her. It just so happens that I was drawn to Nicki Trench's book Homemade Gifts a few months ago by this very pattern!

I didn't mean to be away from here for so long, but sometimes life has a habit of getting in the way of things like blogging. It's good to be back!


Rx




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    I love the cats whiskers and the strawberry teacosy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back! I knitted that tea cosy for my sister last Christmas - it's a lovely simple pattern, but knits up to great effect.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete